Last Sunday we went to church with Paul's parents so they could show off Harper to all of their friends. Afterwards, we met Papaw for lunch. This was the first meeting for Papaw and Harper. Paul and I started our family a little later than most of our friends and we are so thankful that Harper still has many of her great grandparents that she can meet.
Four Generations
Paul showing Harper the tall trees
Today Paul was working from home. I had my hands full with Harper come lunch time so Paul offered to fix my lunch. This is what I found- Don't you love that he cut my lean cuisine pizza into bite size pieces? And yes, we have 2 dining tables and we eat every meal on tv trays! I know (I hope) that will change once Harper is in her high chair. Also, I have just discovered Diet Coke with cherry and LOVE it!
Happy May!
11 years ago
1 comments:
I haven't been on here in forever (Pinterest has taken over my life!)! Harper is getting so big! I think it's amazing that she still has great grands!
Your lunch is making me hungry! :P
Post a Comment