This past weekend we went with Paul's parents to the cabin. Paul and his dad needed to get some things ready for hunting season and Paul wanted to fish. His parents went up Friday night taking Solomon and we went down Saturday. When we got there we were greeted by Solomon who had a swollen face. Poor thing. He looked pitiful. We think he got stung by something.


I have a picture somewhere that looks exactly like this (without Harper) of Paul and I when we were dating, look how far we have come! Now we are married AND have a baby!!

When pregnant Paul wanted a picture of me in a rocking chair. I'm not sure why. I think he saw it in a movie or something. We don't have a true rocking chair and truth be told I was afraid he was going to take me to cracker barrel to get the picture!! ha! He was that set about it. We did take photos of me pregnant in our glider but not sure that counts. Anyways, Paul wanted a pic of me and Harper in a rocking chair.

Granna rocking Harper

Granna and Randad (Paul's parents)

Paul found Bella outside on Solomons bed!
3 comments:
Tiffany,
I'm glad Paul was set on taking a picture of you and Harper in a rocking chair - those pics are great! I'm also glad he didn't take you to Cracker Barrel to do it, although it would have been a funny story. Hope Harper is sleeping for you when you need for her to - she is just precious!
Love,
Laura
Pooooor Solomon! =(
That IS a good picture in the rocker, with the trees in the background. It looks peaceful.
Poor puppy! That looks HORRIBLE! I hope he's okay now!
Y'all look precious in the rocking chair!
Post a Comment