Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Girls Day and a Date

My sister in law Tara came to visit Harper last week. It was her first time meeting Harper. Can you believe I forgot to get a picture of Tara with Harper?!?! Guess we were too busy chatting! She was a natural with Harper and even changed her diaper and Harper didn't cry! She always cries when I do it.
My mom came to visit for a few days and we were able to get out and run a few errands and shop. Our mall offers more stores and alot more variety for my mom so she was able to get her some outfits for the beach and work.



Me and My Mom




We used Harper's bassinet for the first time and she LOVED it. She was so content, happy, and slept for a good bit in it. It definately made the outing better.




Since my mom was in town, Paul and I decided to go to a movie. I don't really care to go to the movies, I'd rather rent one and watch it in my pj's, but there were two out that I wanted to see so we decided to take advantage of the opportunity. As we were leaving the movies Paul asked if I missed Harper I said "yep, I just want to go home and smell her!"





1 comments:

Kim said...

I love the bassinet stroller. What a great idea. I saw it on your blog the other day, but it looks so much better with her content inside.
Cute- smell her. =)
And you look adorable for your date night!!