On Sunday, we were scheduled to get our picture made for the church directory so no matter what we had to get there. Saturday afternoon I ironed and laid out all of our clothes (including bows, shoes, you name it I had it out and ready) packed the diaper bag, and got a bottle ready. We made it on time but right before Harper got fussy and hungry-again! I mangaged to give her a bottle as we were heading out the door. She slept in the car and while we were getting our picture taken but woke during service. I left the auditorium and went to the cry room only to find a quiet room with babies sleeping-ha! I thought oh dear I hope Harper doesn't wake them with her crying. I gave her the rest of her bottle and rocked her. We had some friends we wanted to see and wanted Harper to meet but she wasn't in the best of moods so we left early. Between Harpers mood and our photo I think we only got about 20 minutes of actual church service. Oh well we are making progress! In the car on the way home I told Harper she was getting "swaddled" when we got home! Paul thought that was funny because it sounded like- you are getting spanked when we get home. She was SO tired but would not sleep and I knew the swaddle would do the trick.
Happy May!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Hahahahaha!!! Love the sequence of pictures! She'll love to see those one day. =)
Post a Comment