Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Walk

We have a new pedestrian bridge that just opened up in our town. Paul ran it a few days back and since the weather has cooled down a little we decided to go walk it one night after dinner. It was still very humid and by the end we were both sweating. Bella only lasted the first half. She is not used to this weather since she stays inside all the time and her hair has grown out only making it worse. I also forgot her water bottle so once she started panting heavily we picked her up and put her in the bottom of the stroller. She got more attention from other walkers than Harper did! Paul pushed the stroller and I held the leash. Paul said he couldn't hold a pink leash with a girly dog on the end-ha!



Bella's tongue was out the whole time trying to catch her breath! Everyone felt sorry for her


We put the cover over the bassinet because I got worried the bugs might try to get to Harper since they were getting to me!




Isn't the bridge pretty? It over looks the river




2 comments:

Kim said...

THAT is a funny post! When you said Bella went on the walk, I had a sneaking suspicion to look ahead closely at the stroller picture. Haha!! Jake has NOT been doing well. He keeps "resting," and I've had to carry him home a few times.

Bekki said...

HA! LOVE that Bella found the best spot for her "walk"!