It has been raining here for the past three days!! We really needed the rain. Our poor front yard is brown and it has been so hot! The temp has been over 100 almost everyday. I have loved the past few rainy days. We have stayed home and been lazy. I managed to squeeze in a little sewing time while Harper was napping and maybe today I will get around to some cleaning.
My mom bought these pants for Harper, they came with a plain yellow top but I thought I'd make her one that I liked better. I was basically standing on top of her trying to get this photo. I love her eyes in the pic below, it's as if she's saying "Wow you are really close"
1 comments:
Aww - I can't wait to see all the cute clothes you make for her. She is precious.
Post a Comment