Wednesday, August 3, 2011

on her own

Harper has been using her hands so much lately. Most of the time they just wave in the air or hold on to my shirt or (Paul's favorite) hold his finger. The other day she had one hand on her bottle so I put the other hand on the opposite side and she held her bottle all by herself. Now if I can just teach her to use her hands to hold in her paci rather than knock it out!



This past week I purchased the bassinet for our stroller. This was an item I really wanted when I was pregnant but it just didn't seem practical to buy on our own. Well our stroller only holds the carseat and a bucket seat for older kid it doesn't lay back like other strollers (you would think with 14 different configurations there would be a place for a baby to lay!) I have tried to get out lately but Harper gets so frustrated in her carseat. Little Miss Independent doesn't like to be confined and it doesn't help that it is 100+ degrees. She must be getting hot! So I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it. If I can get just a few outings without a fussy baby it will be worth it. I think it will be great for the beach too. Now I can just pack the bassinet instead of a pack and play.





This is Harper's carseat cover. Her carseat is red and black but just wasn't girlie enough for me so I ordered this from Etsy. I told Paul we would do the red and black on game days- go hogs! I have a friend that has a cover and she said it was great for when the baby has a diaper blowout because you can just take it off and wash it. The day after I put it on we had our first blowout and I was so glad I had it on there- it was so easy to clean.



Of course it HAD to be monogrammed. We get compliments on it all the time.


1 comments:

Kim said...

So proud of those hands! =)