Saturday, August 20, 2011

Visit with Mimi and Papa G

Paul was working out of town so after visiting my nanny and pappy I stayed another night at my parents house before heading home.

Papa G




Harper showing off one of her new Janie and Jack outfits


How cute are her diaper covers? A little twist on the traditional ruffle!


My mom did a nursery for Harper (and all of her future grandchildren). It is in one of the guest rooms next to the bed which is VERY convenient for when we come to visit. She also bought alot of the basics a baby needs so we don't have to pack a ton of stuff. She found this bedding on sale in Nashville and I think it is just adorable!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Your mom is so sweet. =)

Bekki said...

How sweet of your momma!? I know that makes a world of difference not to have to bring your whole house while you travel. I am always so sad to see mom's toting EVERYTHING into the airports!