Saturday, September 10, 2011

2 Months












This past month has been full of new adventures and has been so much fun! I cannot believe how much you have changed in one months time.



  • You weigh 10.10 lbs (35%)


  • You are 23.5 inches long (75 %), most strangers comment on how long you are


  • You smile so much more now, the mornings are still your best


  • You had your first bottle of formula, mommy cried but you were much happier with a full belly!


  • You recognize me and your daddy


  • You can see so much more. I laugh because your eyes get so wide as you continue to take everything in


  • You have started to coo or babble to us


  • You have started to slobber alot, comes with the cooing and we love it


  • You LOVE to kick. You love kicking your feet in the air or using them to wiggle your way out of your bouncy seat. At night if I hear you making movements I look towards your bassinet and all I can see are your feet mid air poking out the top


  • You sleep all night. Usually from 10 or 11 pm until 6 am. I wish I could take credit for this but you just happen to be one of those babies that starting sleeping through the night on your own. You hate naps during the day.


  • You know the difference between day and night. During the day you want to be awake with us. At night when we get ready for bed you are usually easy to put down (probably because you haven't slept much during the day) We are working on your naps and daytime routine but so far it's a slow process.


  • You have cradle cap and your baby acne has gone away


  • At your last doctor's visit the doctor said the red mark on the back of your head is a birthmark. He thought it would be a temporary one but now thinks it is permanent. Your hair is already covering it.


  • You are in a size 1 diaper and your 0-3 months clothing are starting to get snug


  • You have had a few mild cases of diaper rash but it usually only last a day or so once we get cream on it


  • You have taken several road trips this past month and travel very well


  • You went to Church and the Erwin Cabin for the first time


  • You noticed the mobile in your crib and your facial expressions were priceless. Paul and I watched you for the longest time discovery this new toy


  • Not everyday is full of roses. We still have moments where we say this is the hardest thing we have ever had to take on but then you do something that makes our hearts melt and we quickly realize it may be hard but it is also so wonderful and we are blessed


  • It is so hard to describe the changes in you over the past month. Your personality is starting to show and you are now a little person interacting with us. We are in love with you.

1 comments:

Bekki said...

I always love the monthly posts on my friends blogs. It's so sweet to hear how much they change in just a month's time. :)