Thursday, December 1, 2011

5 months old










Can you see those bottom teeth?? precious!!










Harper you are 5 months old!!!!! I absolutely love this stage. You are so interactive and have developed into this little person. Here are some highlights of your 5th month!






  • You love to blow bubbles with your mouth and have discovered your tongue



  • You learned to smack with your lips and although you don't do it much anymore you did it for a few days over and over



  • You have started eating cereal. At first you didn't seem to like it but now I think you do. You open your mouth so wide when I put the spoon up to your mouth and then you chomp down on the spoon biting it. We love to watch you eat.



  • You had your first professional photos



  • You recognize Bella and laugh when you see her, you also reach your hands out to pet her



  • You prefer formula over my milk :(



  • You use your hands alot and have much more control over them. Your daddy says you are very "handsy"



  • You like to hold a blanket or burp cloth in your hands



  • You like for me to sing Jesus loves Me to you. You always smile when I sing it and sometimes you coo along



  • You like to read books! I thought you were to little for this but it has become a part of bedtime routine. You get very relaxed and hit all of the pages. Your eyes get so wide looking at all the pictures



  • A few days after your 5 month birthday you got your first 2 teeth



  • You have found your feet and love to grab them, sometimes I catch you trying to put them in your mouth!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. She is getting so big!

Danielle said...

These pictures are soooo sweet!! I'm so glad she loves books! It's the sweetest thing when they start to 'read' them to you!