This was Harper before church on Sunday. The little old ladies sitting in front of us said she looked like a Christmas tree ornament. Harper sat with Mrs. Debbie the entire service. She is what I call our pew-mate. We always sit on the same pew. Debbie's daughter is expecting her first child and will be the first grandchild so she is beyond excited. Harper noticed the massive light fixtures in the auditorium for the first time. She had her head tilted all the way back and her eyes were so wide. She then realized they went all the way across the room and had her head so far back she almost fell over. We had a quiet chuckle at her in church watching her.
This is our elf Peppermint Cocoa. I thought we had named him Peppermint but then Paul said he thought we named him Cocoa so I guess he is now Peppermint Cocoa??? Since Harper has no clue who Peppermint Cocoa is we do not do all the activities you are supposed to do. Honestly, I don't know how you can remember to do something different everyday???? Paul asked me one day if we were suppose to move him. I said yes but not until Harper was older. One day before he left for a business trip Peppermint Cocoa decided he wanted to tag along. Paul didn't find him for a few days ( I hid him well) and when he did he called to tell me I was a dork. I am just thankful they didn't check his luggage at the airport!
oh how I love this picture! Harper rolled over one night and brought the blanket she was laying on with her! Precious!Harper now notices the camera and video camera. Anytime we use either one she can't take her eyes off of it and reaches out to touch or grab it. It usually distracts her and whatever I am trying to take a picture of or record no longer occurs. She stops what she is doing and focus is then on the camera. Can I put this child in anymore Gingerbread??? shoes, shirt, and paci clip!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment