Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Break

My parents kept Harper one night so Paul and I could go on a dinner date. While eating Paul and I made some goals for the New Year-personal and family. Sometimes you just need to say things out loud and we are always trying to improve. On our way home from dinner my mom text me and asked if she should wake Harper because she had been asleep since before we left and she was afraid she wouldn't sleep thru the night. We just had to laugh. Of course the one night we go out she sleeps!



Paul and I gave Harper this jumper for Christmas and she has really enjoyed it. She jumps non-stop and laughs alot.







Mimi reading Harper a book



One day we planned to go to a local park and walk. The forecast was suppose to be sunny and warm but it turned out to be cloudy and COLD!! We made one lap then my mom and I dragged the boys to the local square for some hot cocoa and shopping.














0 comments: