Sunday, December 11, 2011

Randoms

These are just some random photos I found on my camera card that I wanted to post. Last night we Skyped my parents for the first time and it was SO much fun. My mom just got a new laptop with a built in camera and we bought one for my personal computer last year and just now got around to getting everything downloaded and set up. It really didn't take long to do at all and it is so easy to Skype. If you live far away from your family/friends or even if you don't it is a great way to keep in touch. They loved being able to see Harper and watch her play for a bit. I definately recommend it.
Harper and Paul watching Elf of the Shelf the movie on tv






Paul picked out this outfit for Harper when I was pregnant, cute little monster!


This is her favorite toy on her exersaucer. Paul made a comment the other day that she likes to drink from the cup of life.


Harper hasn't paid any attention to the tree. I thought for sure she would love the lights but she hasn't noticed it so Paul put her up close to show her all the decorations.

Can you tell she is teething. She puts everything in her mouth.

I love how she is holding her hands and has her feet crossed.

0 comments: