I cannot believe we already got our first snow!!!! They had reported that we may get some sleet or something like that so I paid no attention to it but woke up the next morning to this beautiful white ground. Paul was out of town and I debated taking Harper out for a picture but was afraid that we might not get another snow this year so I bundled her up, grabbed the camera, and the bumbo and took a quick picture outside then we came in! She keep looking at the ground. Next time we will stay out longer and I will let her touch it but this time we kept it simple.
One morning Bella was eating and Harper couldn't take her eyes off of her. She was almost hanging out of her highchair watching her.
1 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful snow- no wonder she was looking at the ground. =)
Post a Comment