Saturday, February 7, 2015

Phone Photos

Another night at Sonic. Look at that face. She has really started making funny faces for the camera.
Granna and Randad came for a visit and brought her some Snow White flip flops all the way from California. She LOVES them. She has has worn them all winter inside. They are one of her favorites.

This summer we spent alot of time riding her tricycle. The previous owners left the tricycle for us when we moved in and she has loved it.
For our anniversary Paul and I had dinner and stayed in a hotel downtown. This was our view. It was so much fun staying in our own city. People travel here all the time and we never take advantage of it. I am so glad we opted to stay local.
This poor girl is always putting up with my shopping. I have been wanting the Ballard Designs Bench seats in black check for our breakfast nook ever since we moved in. About a year ago I found some used ones in a different print online and we bought them. They matched well but after about a year I knew I wanted the black check. I was so glad we bought the used ones because it gave us a chance to "try" them out before spending a small fortune on new ones. Well late one night while online I came across the black check ones NEW for a steal. I immediately text Paul and he told me to buy them. They were half of the retail cost and were still in the shipping wrap!! The timing could not have been more perfect because I had told Paul a few weeks before all I wanted for Christmas was to order the black check bench seats. Christmas came early!!
This one was moving around a bit so Harper said she would hold it back!
We have lunch outside alot during the summer. This is us having a front yard picnic.
Our neighbors. Harper calls them "the girls" She loves to play with them.
Harper has started to make her bed. She is SO proud of her work every morning and cannot wait to show me. That purple blanket is her favorite and she must have it on her bed everynight.
Most evenings we go for a walk. One night this was my view and I couldn't help but feel blessed. All of my loves together.

0 comments: