Playing with Granna's jewelry in her closet
Cookies for Santa
Leaving Santa a note. I asked what it said and she replied "Dear Santa, Don't forget the presents"
On her wishlist this year was 2 things. An Ana and Elsa Dress. When she saw all the dresses she said "whoa that sure is alot of princess dresses" She also said "look mom this is just like the dress I wanted at Target" Hilarious! At first she only saw the Elsa dress and immediately said "But I asked for and Ana dress too" she soon saw all the others. I might have a Diva on my hands.
Lately, she really likes the show Jake and the Neverland Pirates so Santa brought her a few pirate toys.
Playing with her cousins. We do not get to see them enough. I wish they could play more often.
Coloring with Grams.


0 comments:
Post a Comment