Sunday, February 15, 2015

Christmas 2014

My family on Christmas!! (including baby boy in my belly!)

Santa left some toys for her in Tennessee. When we returned home she found them under the tree.
more dresses! ( I have a friend that I buy the majority of Harper's clothes from and she was selling a lot of princess dresses. I couldn't pass up the chance to complete her collection. I decided to give them to her for Christmas instead of just giving them to her. She doesn't know the difference and it made Christmas alot bigger and better)
I love Reese's Cups. I love their Peanut Butter Eggs at Easter. This year they had Christmas Trees. Yep! just as Yummy!
Santa left a bike!!! Harper loves it! (we bought it used for $10 because I was afraid she wouldn't like it or wouldn't be able to operate it. I didn't want to waste that much money on a new one not knowing but she can!) I think she might get a new one for her Birthday now that we know she can do it.

Santa also upgraded her Pottery Barn chair to the bigger size and left her a washer/dryer set that matches her kitchen. I think she puts everything in there except clothes! She also got a really cute vintage iron board and iron. I had good intentions to paint and recover it but have yet to find the time.


0 comments: