We bought my parents some tickets for the Franklin Lights Trolley Ride as part of their Christmas. They couldn't make it so we gave the tickets to my Aunt Mary Beth and Uncle Steve. It was fun but I am not sure I will do it again. I had never been on the Franklin Trolley before so that was fun and it was nice having someone drive us all over town to see the lights.
My parents each gave Harper a book that recorded their voice as they read the story. We will treasure these books!!! Sometimes when we read them she doesn't know it is their voice until the end when they say their name then she gets a big smile on her face and it all starts to click.
Daddy took Harper to the playground one cold day to get some energy out.
This girl loves to paint and loves to draw!
Aunt Peggy sent Harper a true porcelain tea set. It is just precious. She loves it and loves to make everyone tea and have tea parties. We love our Aunt Peggy.








0 comments:
Post a Comment