Sunday, February 15, 2015

Gingerbread houses and a Road Trip

Henslee had her 2nd Annual Gingerbread decorating party and it was fun as always. We left early because I wasn't feeling well and Harper was a bit moody. She also didn't like not having Henslee all to herself. ha!





Gifts to Daddy!! This year Daddy completely surprised me with trip to New York in January. A trip for the 3 of us. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I had been saying I wanted to go during Christmas to see all of the the lights and Christmas decorations. We later cancelled the trip because I didn't think I could do all of that walking pregnant. I didn't think Harper could handle the cold and the Christmas decor would be taken down by the time we arrived. Although we did not go I am still so grateful for the gesture! Paul is so thoughtful! Since we didn't go he said I could do something to the house such as a laundry room renovation- It REALLY needs it. I decided to finally complete the Master Bedroom. More on that later.
Before we left on our way to Arkansas for Christmas we bought Harper a few toys for the car ride. We gave them to her and explained that they were Christmas gifts from us.
Bella loves to look out the window. I am so grateful the Erwins let her come when we visit. She is part of our family and I cannot imagine her in a kennel on Christmas Day!

0 comments: