We had a Snow Day today!!! We got a lot of snow! At least a lot compared to never having any. The news reported it was coming and everyone got prepared. Thankfully I had been to the store a few days earlier and had plenty of groceries. Friends of mine were posting pictures from the grocery store and the shelves were bare!! This morning I heard Harper over the baby monitor get out of bed, open her drapes, gasp and say SNOW! Then she ran to our room and said "I can't believe it SNOW." Paul got of out bed and the two of them went to our bedroom window and looked at it. Harper kept saying "I can't believe it." I do not like the cold but I had so much fun outside watching these two. My warmest jacket barely zipped up over my belly but it did and we were able to stay outside most of the morning. After lunch and a nap Paul and Harper went back out for more fun! Harper kept eating the snow and she loved sledding with her daddy.
Happy May!
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment