I cannot believe I am 35 years old. For some reason 35 just seems so much older than I had thought it would be. Paul and I have birthdays a week apart. We don't celebrate big and I prefer it that way. I did give myself some treats though.
My mom had Harper for the weekend so I spent Friday morning at the Flea Market. Paul had told me if I found something fun to buy it for my birthday- no questions asked. Well of course I found nothing. I did however find this gorgeous rug at TJMaxx and bought it for our dining room. I am in love with it. It is so bright and cheerful and has all the colors I love.I also treated myself to a little snack from a few of my favorite places.
At the flea market I ran across Mike Wolfe from American Pickers. They were filming for a new series on HGTV (or that is what I was told) It was exciting seeing them there. Paul really likes the show so I had to send him this picture. I wish he could have been with me.
Harper loves to paint and color! She is really good at it too. She can already stay inside the lines. Here she is showing me one of her masterpieces.
Both of my babies napping. Sometimes I think Bella is human. She managed to wiggle herself under the blanket and is resting on a pillow.
Her babies in bed with a blanket. This next photo is funny. Barbie on a horse with a necklace.
Daddy played grocery store with her and I caught him paying with real money.
Snuggles are the best.











0 comments:
Post a Comment