On New Years Day we went to my grandmothers house to have Christmas with her and that side of the family.
The three stooges.
Mimi and Papa G helping Harper open all of her wonderful stocking stuffers and gifts.
Harper with all of her great aunts.
Grandma opening her desk calendar with all of Harper's pictures.
Mary Beth made Harper this adorable bib, It says "I love my great aunts" so very true!
My grandmother gave me this framed sermon. My grandfather was a preacher and studied the Bible like no one else I know. His library is full of books with lots of handwritten notes and highlights. This was a sermon on "the home." It is in his handwriting and has all of these scriptures and quotes on which he gave a sermon. I absolutely LOVE it. So thoughtful. She gave one to each of the grand daughters.
My mom kept Harper New Years Eve so she could spend time with all of my aunts and my grandmother. Paul and I had dinner out, discussed our New Years goals and I think we were in bed by 10!!! These days sleep is cherished! There is no one else I would rather have by my side in the new year!








0 comments:
Post a Comment