We celebrated Christmas a few days early because we were going to be in Arkansas for Christmas Day. Santa knew we would be gone and and he made a special trip just for us. Santa gave Harper a kitchen set (complete with accessories), a shopping cart, table and chairs just her size, and an art easel. She loved the shopping cart and plays with her kitchen stuff all the time. I don't think we paid full price for any of her stuff. The kitchen set I got in the summer at a consignment sale. It came with a lot of the accessories. I didn't know that until I opened one of the drawers. I was pleasantly surprised! The other things were found at TJMaxx or were the deal of the day at Pottery Barn Kids.
coming down the stairs to see what Santa left her. As they were coming down, Paul said "oh my" she then repeated "oh my, my"
The first thing she did was push her shopping cart. We then had to show her all the other fun things.
Daddy showing Harper how to "have tea"
helping daddy open his gift from Santa
Harper had a rough night and ended up in our bed. She slept til 9:00!!! Paul and I were so excited to share Christmas with her it about killed us having to wait for her to wake up.









1 comments:
i love your blog, its so interesting and very useful too
kitchen sink
Post a Comment