Harper did not sleep well Friday night. Her sleeping habits have always been good but lately she is waking up really early (sometimes 3 am) and is wide awake. We were scheduled to take dinner to some friends that night so I made the brownies early Saturday morning. There is no better way than to start the day than with some brownie batter. This was Harpers first taste.
She thought there were hilarious. We thought she looked hilarious in them.
Someone is excited to go to the gym with mommy.
One day we went to the park. This girl loves to slide!!
I kept the girls next door one night and Harper loved playing with all of their toys. I thought it was funny that she tried to sit on the dollhouse couch.
My grandmother had this old play cash register and Harper loves to play with it.
The night before last Harper was wide awake at 4 am. Last night we had severe storms and admist the sirens, wind, rain, and tornados she didn't make a peep!!! I am so glad we are safe. We had a lot of trees down in our neighborhood and my cousin got hit by the tornado but she is safe with minimal damage. So of course I have had 2 restless nights. I took this picture on our way to Bible class. She knew I was taking her picture so she kept her sippy in her mouth the entire time. My great aunt Peggy sent her these adorable leg warmers. I love them!! I think we will be wearing them alot.
Happy May!
11 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment