Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Day

My day started at 4:30 am when Harper woke up and refused to go back to sleep. Eventually, she ended up in our bed but was still awake. She finally dosed off about an hour later but I was wide awake. Today was my first day to the gym. I joined a gym very close to us that provides childcare and free yoga. I had yoga from 8:15-9:15 then we went straight to Bible class (after stopping for a sonic diet coke) which starts at 10:00. I keep the nursery and no kids showed up today so we left around 10:20. The above picture is Harper in class waiting to see if any of her friends were coming to play. 
 We had to run a quick errand then went home for lunch. Harper took a 2 hour nap. I did some light cleaning and I made her some ruffle pants. Correction: I started making them but have yet to finish. When she woke up we had a snack. I was one proud momma when she pushed her graham crackers to the side because she preferred to eat her blueberries. Of course she couldn't resist my diet coke. The little stinker grabbed it off of the table without me noticing.
It was nice today, meaning it wasn't freezing or raining, so we went for a walk. We just happened to go out the same time as our neighbor so we walked together. They just got a new puppy so we walked the dogs and Harper rode in her wagon. Once we got home she decided she wanted to take her own walk and pull the wagon herself, so we did. 

 I then had to make a return at TJMaxx. My friend had text me that a children's shop next door to it was having a really good kids sale so we stopped in to see if there was anything we just could not live without. We came home with this little hat. It was only $10 and is just so precious.


 When we arrived home from that errand the three girls that live at the end of our street were outside drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. Even though the girls are much older than Harper they all love her and let Harper join in giving us mom's some time to chat and catch up.

We then had dinner and took this picture, played, and put Harper to nite nite.  
You know how some people make a drink after a long hard day..... well this is mine. Almost every night I treat myself to a decaf coffee and a flavored creamer. Sometimes I drink it and eat a pop-tart.
It is my little treat for surviving the day and relaxes me for bedtime.

0 comments: