Paul makes this face just for Harper. She loves it and always laughs at him when he makes it. She also tries to imitate him and make it herself which is hilarious to watch.
I knew this was a bad idea and warned him not to do it. I knew from then on she would want in her stroller and of course I was right. Paul hasn't grasped the fact that somethings are better off not taught.
Her Granna and Randad got her these precious owl pjs and bow.
Uncle Michael got her this sweater and she looks so grown up in it.
playing with Henslee in the bouncy
Daddy taking Harper outside to play in the cold.
Matching Patagonia jackets!!!
Henslee can't decide if she wants in our out......
We had friends over the other night and I loved seeing all the girls playing together.
My blue eyed beauty!!!
I got this at our local Goodwill and Harper loves to be pulled around in it. It has two seats and cupholders.
Sunday Funday with Daddy!!












0 comments:
Post a Comment