One gift my dad got my brothers was Kentucky basketballs with autographs from all the players.
Michael gave Harper this stuffed elephant, she is "giving it love" in this picture. She sleeps with it every night.
My parents got Harper this Fur-Real Go Go pup. It is so much like a real dog. When we have it out it drives Bella crazy. She thinks it is real and is so confused by it all. It barks and makes sounds just like a real puppy.
My Great Aunt Peggy go me this beautiful silver stand. It matches my other silver. I have already used it.
I made all the grandparents a desk calendar with pictures of Harper in a themed outfit for each month. I love my mom's face here. You can tell she likes it.
Cousin Layna showing Harper how to work the puppy.
The boys!
Mom got us matching Christmas pajamas.
![]() |
We got my dad tickets to see some of the people from Duck Dynasty speak at Lipscomb. Paul and are going and are excited about it. I love that show.
Harper got play jewelry and loves it. I used to let her play with mine until she broke a few pieces and I had beads everywhere.
This is how Harper "wears" her necklace. She holds it with her chin.
Chris got Harper this bouncer. She loves to play in it. It blows up really fast and deflates quickly too. It is also the perfect size. We can put it in our bonus room or downstairs.








0 comments:
Post a Comment