Sunday, February 26, 2012

Alot going on around here!

I took this before work the other day because Harper looked like such a big girl in her dress and tennis shoes

with our house on the market there have been a few times that we have had to get out of the house for a showing. This is hard to do with a baby and two dogs. Most of the time we go to Paul's parents house or we go to the empty parking lot close to our house and sit in the car for 45 min!!! This is Haper and Daddy in the car-we get very bored!

Harper is pulling up on everything. It won't be too long before she is walking!

The day after Valentines Day Paul returned from a business trip. I was exhausted from work and taking care of Harper and the dogs all by myself. I was doing some work on my computer that night when Paul asked me what Harper was playing with? I look and see her playing with this box. I felt bad because I had given him attitude all night because I felt like I was having to do everything so of course he took the opportunity to make me feel even worse by doing this nice gesture. He loves to get me that way and always laughs about it! He is such a stinker!


We gave Harper her first puff the other day. At first she laughed when we put it in her mouth but then her face went to this.

1 comments:

Bekki said...

What was in the box?!?!?!