Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meet Kim









I am teaming up this week with Kelly's Korner for Show us Your Singles. I was going to do this with or without permission but to save our friendship I asked anyways-ha! Soooo meet one of my best friends Kim! Here are some facts about her.




  1. a christian



  2. is 30



  3. is an amazing elementary school teacher who loves her students and always finds creative ways of teaching them


  4. her family and friends come first



  5. she loves her little dog to pieces



  6. she likes to think out of the box



  7. loves to travel


  8. is an Auburn fan


  9. is very involved at church



  10. very outgoing and never meets a stranger


  11. is 5'7

If you are interested or know someone who might be a great match leave me a comment with your email!


4 comments:

Dr. Francey Pants said...

Hi,

My name is Chris. I am interested in getting to know Kim. Check out my blog http://dtbcf.blogspot.com/. Hope to hear from her soon.

Kim said...

such a good friend =) ily!

Daniel said...

Hey,

My name is Daniel, and I am a 35/m from Central Mississippi. I'd like to learn more about your friend Kim. You can reach me at danimal76@gmail.com.

God bless,
Daniel

Wendy Jeanine said...

I think I've got a great guy who would be great for Kim. Is she dating anyone right now? If not, his name is Michael and his email is firstgradesheets@gmail.com!