Monday, February 20, 2012

There's No Place Like Home

Harper had her first night away from home this past weekend. My mom has been begging me to let her come stay with them for a few days and with some trips coming up I thought I may need a trial run. I would rather be all emotional at home knowing I could go get her at anytime rather at a resort with Paul and his company with no way out other than a plane!! I met my mom halfway in Memphis. My brother came with my mom so she would have an extra pair of hands in the car. I am SO glad he came. It was SO good to see him!!!

This was her in the car on the way to Mimi's. I typed and printed out a "helpful hints" page for my mom. When they got home my brother told my dad that Harper came with instructions!-ha

Chris was able to stay a while and visit with Harper. Looks like she loves him!




My mom teaches the baby class at church and this was Harper in class. How stinkin cute!! When mom sent me this picture I said "where is her bow?" she said one of the other babies pulled it off!



Mimi and Harper in animal print!!

My dad sent me this picture the first night she was there to ruffle my feathers a bit.




You would think with a free weekend Paul and I would have all sorts of plans but Paul got sick on a business trip and when he got home all he wanted to do was rest. Then Saturday we had a mid-day house showing so they took up our day. We did manage to get out Saturday morning before the realtor called. We ran a few errands and got Harper a new toy. Other than that it was take out and On Demand movies!! Thank you Mimi and Papa G for taking such good care of Harper!! I know she was spoiled!

1 comments:

Bekki said...

HAHAHA! Love the Wild Turkey pic! And your momma and Harper matching is too cute!
It looks like she was a very happy baby on her visit to grandma's house! I am sure you will be able to get some R&R on your future trips knowing that she is well taken care of!