Today was a snow day for us so I was able to briefly get in a photo shoot this morning before naptime. We have a SLR camera that I have a love/hate relationship. I think it's really my fault because I haven't taken the time to read the manual to learn all the fancy stuff it does but I have no free time for that. We did take a class once but I can't remember anything we learned.

Sometimes I get so frustrated because I want the pictures to turn out "professional" looking with perfect smiles and poses. When that doesn't happen I just want to give up like today but when I was uploading these I thought they were the most precious photos I have. They are real life and some of her expressions are priceless.

She is really good at crawling now and is getting faster and faster



She always comes to get us

This is a new face she makes. We don't see it much but it is hilarious. I have caught her doing it if she is entertaining herself or making herself laugh. I would love to know what she is thinking

I can barely get her to sit still for a photo she is always trying to crawl off

right before a sneeze!
1 comments:
PRECIOUS!!! LOVE those two bottom teeth!
I think a lot of professional photogs have great computer programs to enhance their photos. So don't be too hard on yourself!!
Post a Comment