Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Hygiene

We have started "brushing" Harper's teeth. After she started solids her breath was horrible and even more so when she was sick!! I asked the nurse what to do and she said give her a toothbrush with some paste on it and let her chew it. My parents gave her a toothbrush for christmas so we opened it and went to Target and got some kid toothpaste.

About 5 seconds after I took these photos Harper threw up for the very first time. We actually thought I may have caught it on film but thankfully we did not! We had originally thought she just pushed the toothbrush too far back causing a gag reflex but she got sick again the next day and thus the 8 day virus began.



Everyday we brush her tiny two bottom teeth, her gums and her tongue. She thinks it is so funny and just giggles. Then we let her chew on the brush for a while.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad y'all are starting good oral hygiene early. =) When do parents start flossing?