Sunday, February 12, 2012

So Proud!

Paul was working out of town a few nights back and called to tell me that the numbers were in for his performance last year. He worked VERY hard and had a great year. We knew he was one of the top performers but was not at all prepared to find out he was number 1!!! Not number one in his group but number one in the entire company!!! I was so proud I was in tears and I hated that we were on the phone and not in person. I told him that it is a huge accomplishment especially since we had our first baby this past year too. I told him he probably used work as an excuse to travel and get out of the house and away from a crazy new mom and crying newborn. I am just kidding!!


So before he returned home Harper and I went to Kroger and got him a balloon for her to hold and give him when he got back.

This weekend I took him out to dinner at one of our finer restaurants that we both enjoy but rarely ever go to. Paul ordered this "meat" platter. He was SO excited because I don't cook much meat other than chicken anymore. His taste buds were ecstatic. Paul's parents kept Harper for us so we could have a little date and celebrate. Paul is so modest about the whole thing, he said "once you hit number one, it's only downhill from here" Another added bonus is that he (and I) get to go on TWO trips.

1 comments:

Bekki said...

Way to go, Paul! Congrats to y'all! Remember, he couldn't have done it w/o a very supportive/loving wife! :)


SO exciting about the trips! Where to??