Saturday, February 18, 2012

Days of Our Lives

Since this is my online scrapbook, I have to document what happened on Friday. I picked Harper up from school and was signing her out at the door. Her teachers didn't notice I was there so I was able to watch Harper play for a few minutes ( I love watching her play at school without her noticing) She eventually looked up and saw me at the door. I waved to her and smiled at her. She gave me the biggest smile, dropped her toy, and started crawling towards the door where I was standing. I almost started crying. Her teachers saw what was happening and was encouraging Harper to make it all the way and were moving objects out of the floor so she could get to me. It was precious!!

Last week I got out Harpers bath seat to try. She looked so cute and like a big girl in it. You basically have to fill the entire tub to use it so we may put this back up until she is bigger.


She is starting to pull up in her crib



This was last week, it is blurry but you can tell Harper is laughing at Bella and Bella is ok with Harper because Bella approached her........



and this is from this week, Bella is not ok with Harper! She was growling at her. Bella was laying on the couch in her normal spot and Harper crawled up to the couch and was pulling up on it to get to Bella. I guess she was invading her personal space. I got on to Bella and spanked her but really I can't blame her too much I just have to teach her that her growling at Harper isn't acceptable.

0 comments: