Paul took this picture on his phone last night at the Mexican restaurant. It is may favorite one right now! Can you tell I dyed my hair??? I am not one to EVER get my hair dyed but I found a picture on Pinterest with a hair color I liked so I decided to give it a try. I thought it would be something fun to do for our upcoming trips. Sad thing is I can't really tell much of a difference.


Paul bought this ball for Harper before she was born at
Ikea. She loves it!! She is so funny because she likes to fall chest first on it. I have had to stop her from doing this because sometimes it rolls out from under her and she goes face first into the floor causing tears and screams. Other than that she laughs and smiles when playing with it.

She is pulling up on EVERYTHING!!! My
SIL gave us these table and one night while Paul and I were in bed we started hearing all these creepy sounds. For a moment we were both freaked out and neither of us would get up to find the source. Finally, Paul remembered the warning she had given us about it going off randomly if you do not turn off the switch. We both got a good laugh about it and I had to text her and tell her the story of the scary table!

I did some volunteer work so I could get a
presale pass to the consignment sale. It was SO worth it. There were only maybe 20 or 30 people in the
presale making it much easier to shop. I found so many cute smocked summer things for Harper. While in line to check out, the ladies around me were commenting on my wonderful finds. I told them that half of my purchases had the same vendor number and that I just needed to meet the vendor. Another lady in the line across the way also commented to me on my wonderful goods and how much money I was saving causing one of the workers to look my way. She took a glance and said "oh that was my daughters Easter dress last year." Turns out she was the vendor of most of the dresses I had! All of us ladies were in shock of the
coincidence. I discretely gave the lady my name and number in case she had any more dresses for me :)

We had a home inspection later that day that took
soooo long so we went to Paul's parents house. I had just been to the consignment sale and was so exhausted so Harper and I took a nap. She slept like a rock. We slept for about an hour and then I woke up. My arm was tingling and finally I just had to wake her up. She never naps that long.
1 comments:
cute pictures! great job at the sale!
Post a Comment