

Oh my goodness, how many more weekly pictures am I going to have to take!! Last week the doctor said we weren't making much progress. I go again in the morning and I pray the results are different. Paul wanted me to get professional Maternity Pictures but I never got around to it so a few nights ago we did a "photo shoot" there are tons of pictures and maybe someday I will get around to posting more of them but the two above were from that.

This was taken at the rehearsal dinner for the wedding that Paul was in. Doesn't Paul look so handsome.

Tomorrow makes week 39. We took these tonight after dinner and after my 2 hour nap!! Paul says I look "groggy"
1 comments:
You look sooo beautiful in that white dress!! Definitely hang that one in her room. She will treasure it.
Post a Comment