For lunch on Tuesday I took Harper out to the front yard for a picnic. She had a hard time staying focused on lunch because she wanted to play. Her Randad hung a swing up for her in the front yard tree and she was wanting to swing rather than eat.
After lunch and a nap I got Harper ready to go to the neighborhood pool. We have not been since moving in and doubt we will go again until next year. We do not have a desiginated "baby" area and the pool's shallow end is 3 ft which is WAY to deep. Harper refuses to stay in her float and all she wants to do is climb up and down the stairs, it was just a little exhausting and overwhelming for me. I mean we can climb stairs at home without all the sunscreen, the extra bath to get it off, and the long walk with a full stroller.
When I was getting everything ready, I looked down and saw Harper with her mouth on the blow up piece. Seriously, she is too much! How did she know that is what you and do?
She really did love the water, she just didn't like to sit still in it.
I blew up her beach ball and she chased it all around the pool. Probably not a good idea. Rule #1 is always "no running!"
The ball is as big as she is but you can see the excitement in her face.
And this was her when we got home. She was so tired and did not want the hood on her head. Doesn't she know it is monogrammed and mommy has to have a picture of her in it! he he he
0 comments:
Post a Comment