We measured Harper for the first time on her growth chart. I found this ruler at a shop in Arkansas. I have seen them elsewhere too though. I like it because if we ever move (hopefully, never again!) I can take it with me. That door you see to the right, on the back has a few measurements from the previous owners. So sad they had to leave them.
Harper did not understand what we were doing and she did not want to stand still.
She loves to hold the leash. This is one of my favorite pictures of my two girls. My neighbor across the street told me that one day she just watched Harper and Bella outside her window and how sweet it was that she would hold the leash. Or how funny it was when Bella would run off to chase something and pull Harper down. I am glad to know we provide entertainment for our neighbors!
1 comments:
I LOVE these pictures. It's so sweet that she loves Bella so much :)
Post a Comment