Lately when we eat out we have to order Harper her own meal. We try as much as possible to give her food off of our plates but she has been eating so well lately that there isn't much to spare. This is her at the Mexican restaurant with he own meal.
My mom kept Harper for me one day and sent me this picture. Big Car, Little Car. So cute
I tried Harper in the booster seat and she seemed to like it. I still think she isn't quite ready for it but she did very well in it. She really likes to climb in and out of it in the floor so it is currently with all of her toys.
While playing outside Harper sat in the gutter and started scooting herself down. I think she thought it was a slide. Update: Harper no longer has a paci during the day!!!! She did great. I still give it to her at night but usually when I go in to check on her it has already fallen out of her mouth. I tried to not let her have it at night but I was up 2 times that night so I gave in and let her have it. In the mornings when I pick her up I tell her to throw her paci in back in the bed and she does it! Now she laughs and smiles when she does it, she thinks it is fun. We are so lucky it went so smoothly!
Happy May!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment