I met my aunts for Brunch last Friday at this amazing Amish place. It was so good. This is Harper on the carriage out front.
Paul decided to put ALL the bows in Harper's hair at once. Unfortunately, we are losing bows because Harper will throw them on the floor while we are out running errands and I do not notice until later.
Last Saturday I decided to hit a few yard sales. I found some great toys for Harper. I got all of the above for $17!!!! Harper's attention span is very short so we move from one thing to another. We have purchased things for her in the past we thought she would love only to find she could care less for. So I decided to save money and try these out. I only buy things I can wash and disinfect and nothing that she will put in her mouth!
My Aunt Janna was driving Will somewhere when all of the sudden he said "mom stop"! There was a yard sale in the neighborhood and out front was this toy. He said they had to go buy it for Harper. I love that he is so thoughtful and is always thinking of her! She loves to ride in this. It is perfect for an afternoon stroll around the neighborhood.
I figured since she liked to play in the water dog bowl so much she would have to like this.
Happy May!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment