Saturday, July 16, 2011

One Month Old!









I cannot believe our little Harper is one month old!!! I feel like we just took her home from the hospital. I can tell she is getting bigger though and is no longer a teeny tiny fragile newborn. (even though she is still teeny and tiny and fragile) Here are a few random facts about Harper at one month old.


  • at your last checkup you weighed 8.4 lbs

  • we are getting you out more and more and you are adjusting to your carseat and seem to like traveling in the car

  • You and I take many trips to the mall during the week to walk. It is too hot to walk outside.

  • You usually only wake up about 2 times during the night and it is usually at 3 and 6am

  • You love your baths

  • You still love your daddy's voice and have started to follow him with your eyes

  • You love your swing

  • You are still sleeping in your bassinet. We have tried some naps in your crib but you don't like it right now and always wake up

  • You rotate your days by having one day that you sleep all day long and the next day you are awake all day long. Recently you stayed awake until 5 pm! I tried everything to get you to nap but you weren't having it.

  • You are still in newborn size diapers and most of your clothes are still too big for you

  • You had your first diaper blowout this week in your carseat. We had to remove your carseat cover for washing

  • You had your first dinner date last week and today we took you to Ozark Cafe for breakfast

  • Tomorrow we plan to take you to church for the very first time

  • You love your paci

1 comments:

Bekki said...

She doesn't look as tiny as she is! She looks so alert, too! I love her onesie. :)
Your facts are so fun - lol'ed at the blow out. And way to go, momma, for only having to wake up twice in the middle of the night!!
It's hard to believe it's already been one month! I can't wait to see church pictures. :)