Friday, July 8, 2011

First Bath

Harper had her first bath a few nights ago. She cried the whole time. I think she was just confused and not used to it. Hopefully she will grow to love it and it will relax her at night. There's nothing like holding a clean baby!




















our little piglet



3 comments:

Bekki said...

She looks all warm and snuggly in her piggy blanket! You look great, Tiffany! I hope you're getting some sleep!

Kimberly said...

I love seeing you guys as parents! You two look like old pros already. I'm also dying to come see you guys but not sure when we can get over there.
Congrats again and again. That first month of life is a whirlwind but in a blink of an eye will be a sweet memory. Love you guys!!

Kim said...

1. She looks so tiny in your hands in that first picture.
2. I love the look on Paul's face in his first picture.
3. Man, she is really wailing. =)