Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birth Announcement




The above was our birth announcement that we sent out to friends and family. We have had so many people tell us they loved the picture on the back (the one of her screaming).



I forgot to post this picture with the previous post but this was Bella in the car on our trip home. Most of the time she sits in my lap and for the first part of the trip she did, then I moved her to the other side of the carset. She kept trying to jump on and over the carseat to get to me. It was so funny. After I scolded her for doing that she would just stare at Harper as if she is still trying to figure it all out!


2 comments:

Bekki said...

LOVED the announcement - front and back! She is beautiful!

Oh, Bella! That picture is so cute!

Kim said...

Bella- Bless her heart. That is so funny.