We have had so many visitors lately to come meet Miss Harper. First, we have people from church that have been bringing us food for the past three weeks. Some of them we had never met before so it has been nice to meet new people and the food has been delicious! It has been so nice not to worry about cooking or trying to go to the grocery with a newborn, I'm not ready for that just yet. We also had some family and friends come to meet our sweet girl.


How cute is Harper in her ruffle dress and MASSIVE bow?? I know this bow is huge but I adore it and love it on her.

Paul's cousin, Ashley and her daughter Brady. They were so kind to bring us dinner one night and visit with us and Harper. Paul's aunt Paula and uncle Anthony came over the night before to visit and also brought us dinner (fresh food from the farmer's market-yum!) but I wasn't able to get a picture of them.

and today we went to visit Grams, Bliss, and Chloe. Grams is Paul's grandmother and now Harper's great-grandmother.

Some very good friends of ours from Hot Springs came to Little Rock so we all met up for dinner. Here is a picture of their youngest with Harper. Best Friends already!! I was really nervous about taking Harper out for a dinner date but she fell asleep right before we left and the restaurant was very casual. It is also less than a mile from our house so I knew if it started to go bad we could easily get up and leave but Harper slept the entire time and we got to catch up with our friends.
Also, Harper's rash has gone away. We gave her an antibiotic and it was gone within 24 hours-shew! We were so relieved.
2 comments:
LOVE the ruffles!!! She is precious! I am loving seeing the outfits!
H is a doll! Love your blog- been following for awhile :-) So sweet- and remember: the bigger the bow...the better the momma! ;-)
Post a Comment