Today was a good day! We had a rough weekend of no sleep and stayed at home for 2 full days. We really wanted to take Harper to church yesterday but she had other plans. She was up most of the day and night. I think she and I both only got 3 hours of sleep. Paul took care of Harper on Sunday morning when he woke up so I could go back to sleep for a few hours. Last night she seemed back on track and woke up at her usual times of 3 and 6. After I nursed her Paul took over. He always gets her during this time for about an hour before he goes to work so I can take a shower, get ready, or go back to sleep if I need it. This is always her "happy" time. She is alert and content in the morning so he likes to hold her during this time. I felt so refreshed this morning that I made muffins for breakfast and got dressed and ready for the day. Harper took a short nap, I nursed her again then we went and ran errands. She was so good the entire time. I think I accomplished everything on my list!! Do you see the bald spot on her head?? I knew she could potentially lose some of her hair but I am so sad to see it go. Paul says it's because of the hairbows-ha! We had always talked about what our baby would look like before she was born. The one thing we both wanted was for her to have dark hair. When she was born, one of the first things Paul said to me (after re-confirming it was a girl because we were both paranoid it would be a boy) was that she had lots of black hair.
Happy May!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Aw, I'm sorry you had an UNrestful weekend. Hopefully that'll pan out soon.
I'm SO glad Bella is taking the momma role. =)
I had to read the playful Bella description and show the Bella looking at Harper pic to my husband. We both got a big kick out of that!
Post a Comment