Thursday, March 20, 2014

Random Photos

 Paul had to entertain some clients at the Predators hockey game and I got to tag along. His company has a suite they use for clients. It is so much fun. It is always catered, much warmer than the seats on the ice and you have your own bathroom!!
The company suite is just a few doors down from Carrie Underwood/Mike Fisher's suite. On this particular night Carrie was in attendance. In the above photo she is all the way down on the end to the right. You can see her blonde hair coming out of her toboggan. Honestly, you probably can't see it but I know she is there :)
 Harper went through a phase where she liked to play hide and seek in the car. She would cover her face and say "find me mommy"
 This is her waiting for Daddy to come home
 and her seeing him walk up- she is waving
 Pajama Day at school!!! She did not like wearing her pj's to school. She kept telling me she needed clothes on. It was very upsetting to her. She calmed down once we got to school and she saw everyone else in their pj's.
 Don't you just love her braids? Precious.
 I found her doing this. She said "Sugar (the name of her stuffed puppy" was hungry. Too funny!!

She drew me this picture. It is a turkey. Can't you tell?

1 comments:

Kim said...

I love the pj distress.