Aunt Peggy gave Harper a doll high chair. I took this photo when we got home and she was playing with it. She loves to feed her babies.
Chris gave Harper some Princess stickers that go on the wall. she loves them. She put them in her closet and said "look mommy, I have all my friends." They are removable and she has taken them on and off so much they no longer stick. Such a good gift for her.
Aunt Peggy helping Harper open her gift.
Michael playing dress up with Harper.
This is a picture of my dad getting Harper out of the car to show her the surprise.
Watching Harper "drive" the car was one of the funniest things I have ever watched. She could press the pedal and go but could not steer. We all go a good laugh.
Uncle Charlie and Aunt Renee and Nannie sent some gifts that we opened as well. Harper was thrilled with them. She immediately opened them all up and put them on or starting playing with them. Papa G loved helping her.
Chris wrapped all of his gifts himself. He said he had to "youtube" how to do it. They were absolutely perfect!! I was so impressed. They were much better than any of mine.



0 comments:
Post a Comment