Putting cookies out for Santa
Daddy helping Santa out with the train table.
Paul and I made the Tee Pee. I have a friend who made her girls one and really wanted one for Harper. I also like giving her something special for Christmas that I have made. I know as she gets older she will not want "handmade" gifts but will she is little it is special for me. We got the tutorial off of Pinterest. Went to Home Depot for the supplies. Paul was in charge of the sticks and I did the sewing for the Tee Pee itself. It isn't hard to make it is just a lot of fabric to deal with. Ours is by no means perfect. We like to say it has "character." The polka dot fabric is from Hobby Lobby and I bought the banner flag from my friend Melia that has a monogramming business. It was a little tricky putting it up but once we got it we stood in awe of our creation.
Christmas Morning
Looking to see if Santa ate his cookies.
Paul and I had so much fun watching Harper, drinking coffee and just enjoying the peaceful morning we almost forgot to give each other our gifts. I got Paul some JCrew clothes. I normally do not even attempt to buy him clothing but gave it a try this year. I put the receipt in the box knowing it would probably get returned but he liked them all!! That alone is a Christmas Miracle. I also found him a print he had been wanting. He had seen it in a realtors office. Randad made the call to the realtor for me and we found out where it could it purchased. He loved it. Paul completely surprised me with some Tiffany and Co earrings. I wear them all the time.
Just a sampling of our breakfast, in the shape of a candy cane.
Harper played dress up for hours.
Even this little princess is enjoying the Tee Pee.

0 comments:
Post a Comment