Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Phone Photos

 This winter we have been stuck inside a lot!! You know you have been stuck inside too long when a sticker on your nose is hilarious!

 My parents gave Harper a trampoline for Christmas. This was Paul putting it together. Let me just tell you that this was very hard to put together!!
 There were a few days where Harper didn't feel very good. We did alot of Mickey Mouse watching and couch cuddling.

 Harper likes for us all to get in her Tee Pee- (or Cinderella tower as she calls it) and read books
 She put on her Daddy's boots and thought it was hilarious.
 At dinner she put her napkin on her head and said "mommy I a cowboy"

First time in Children's worship. She is getting better about sitting with the other kids but still will not let me leave. For a while I had to sit with her but slowly she is letting me sit in the back with the other parents. Eventually (I hope) she will be able to go all by herself. Paul says I just need to leave and I probably should. I know she would be fine but truth be told I am not ready for that so I will still be sitting in the back just in case. :)

1 comments:

Kim said...

Cute stuff!!