Thursday, December 20, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

 We had dinner with our friends the Hethcox's Sunday night and on the way home Paul missed our turn to our neighborhood. I asked him where he was going and he said he had a surprise. He found this house one subdivision down that had this amazing house all lit up. I would blink and change colors. They also had a radio station that you could listen to that went along with the light show. I love him and his little surprises. I was so happy.
 Harper looking at the lights through the window.
 At dinner Meghan gave us these Toms for Harper. They are too big for Henslee so she gave them to us. I am obsessed with them. They are super cute on her! We are so thankful.
Hail. Yes we had mini hail storm on Monday that came out of no where. I had taken Harper to the park and as soon as I got her on the slide it started to rain. On the way home it started hailing. Crazy!

1 comments:

Bekki said...

Cutest Toms EVER!